The station car park at Cranmore Station, with the station building in the background. Cranmore Station main building, opened in 1991. The building was built using materials recovered from the disused Lodge Hill station on the Cheddar Valley line and the goods shed at the original terminus of the East Somerset Railway in Wells. Cranmore Station platform and the platform side of the main station building. Cranmore Station platform. Cranmore Station platform, showing the Station House and other buildings and fittings. The ex-W.H.Smiths newspaper hut from Salisbury. The original station building built in 1858. Cranmore station. The signal box and line towards the Motive Power Depot and Cranmore West platform. Cranmore Signal Box, built in 1904 when the track layout was changed, replacing the original platform mounted signal box. Cranmore Station. The entrance to the tanker sidings, with the summer undergrowth taking over again. Tanker Sidings. Line to the Motive Power Depot and Cranmore West platform. The cripple siding is on the right with stored coaches, along with the the access line to the Tanker Sidings. On the left is the two signals installed in 2004 as part of the Cranmore signalling project.