Our fares are
All tickets are available on the day from the ticket office at Cranmore Station, there is no need to pre-book
- Family tickets are 2 adult (or two Concession) + two Children.
- Children are 3 to 16 years old for normal fares and 2 to 16 years old for Yellow Event Days.
- Concessions include over 60s Disabled and Carers & Students (student card required)
- Day Rover tickets allow you to travel on as many trains as you like throughout the day.
- One way tickets are also available from Cranmore to Mendip Vale. At Mendip Vale, the footpath gives you access to Maesdown Road and local public footpaths, though please check with Ticket Office staff to enquire if path is clear. - Adults from £6.00, Concession/Child from £5.00
- Season tickets last for one year from date of purchase and cover all special events (including Tractor Ted and Peppa Pig), they do not cover Santa and Dining trains.
Click here to buy tickets online