Our fares for 2013 are -
All tickets are available on the day from the ticket office at Cranmore Station, there is no need to pre-book
- Family tickets are 2 adult (or two Concession) + two Children.
- Children are 3 to 16 years old for normal fares and 2 to 16 years old for Day Out with Thomas events.
- Concessions include over 60's Disabled and Carers & Students (student card required)
- Day Rover tickets allow you to travel on as many trains as you like throughout the day.
- Day out with Thomas tickets include unlimited rides behind Thomas, Bouncy Castle, roundabouts and face painting, Punch & Judy and lots more.
- One way tickets are also available from Cranmore to Mendip Vale. At Mendip Vale, the footpath gives you access to Maesdown Road and local public footpaths. - Adults from £6.00, Concession/Child from £5.00
- Season tickets last for one year from date of purchase and cover all special events (including Thomas), they do not cover Santa and Dining trains.
Click here to buy tickets online